- NICCER reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course due to natural disaster, pandemic, not enough participants or other unforeseeable circumstances.
- NICCER will try to announce any cancellation or postponement of course as early as possible (at least 20 days prior to the course date) and full (100%) refund of the registration fee will be returned to the registrants. The registrants are responsible for all other costs, including any travel or accommodations that have already arranged.
- If the course is postponed, the registrant can seek a full refund of registration fee or attend the same course on the new date(s).
Cancellation by registrant
Cancellation by the registrant (i.e. withdrawal from the course) prior to the start of the course will attract the following administration fees (as % of total registration fees) regardless of reasons: If cancelled
- more than 8 weeks prior: 5%
- 4 to 8 weeks prior: 20%
- 2 to 4 weeks prior: 70%
- less than 2 weeks prior: 80%
- No show: 100% (no refund)
- Registration (ticket) is not transferable, unless prior approval is given by the Event Secretary.
- When registration is transferred, the new registrants should not pay the original registrant not more than the original price of the registration fee. NICCER is not responsible for any arrangement between new and original registrants.
- NICCER will refuse any registrant whose name does not match with the NICCER’s registration list for the course.
- Registrants are protected by the governing Consumer Laws of Australia with regard to products warranty (see Terms & Conditions for further details on Governing Law).
- By purchasing (registering) the course, you agree to the Terms and Conditions which contains this Cancellaton and Refund Policy.