PIE in Jakarta 2021
24 September 2020
** Please note that due to COVID-19 pandemic, this course is now postponed to April / May 2021. If you have registered for the course(s) and want a full refund, please contact Dr Rita Ibrahim.**
Date: April / May 2021 (exact dates to be announced)
Sponsored by Philips for Indonesian residents only*.
Practical Intermediate Echocardiography for Critical Care
PIE is a new 2-day intermediate level transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) course targeted at more experienced or advanced practitioners. This course is particularly useful to:
- Practitioners who are already performing basic level echo but would like to advance their skills and apply Doppler echo in their studies.
- Practitioners who are already performing Doppler echo but want to perfect their Doppler skills or want to learn more on assessments using proper Doppler measurements.
Our trainers are established international and local experts, who have plenty of experience in teaching echocardiography.
In order to achieve the best learning outcome, you should:
- attended a basic level (Level 1) critical care echocardiography course, and
- have performed at least 30 TTEs since attended the basic level course.
Click here to download program and for further information.
- This course is for Indonesian residents only. Non-Indonesian residents will need to pay an extra AUD800.00 on-site.
- All fees and payments are in Australian dollars (AUD).