Doctors proficient in focused echo, and starting to use doppler, and for those who seek advanced echo qualifications (e.g. DDU, ASCeXAM, EDEC, etc…)
- Case base lectures
- Understanding doppler
- Small discussion groups with experts
- ‘Wet lab’ live heart dissection
- Simulation (TTE and TOE)
- Includes 3D echo, speckle tracking discussion
- Online pre-course material
- A/Prof Sam Orde – Intensivist, Sydney
- Dr Pranesh Jogia – Cardiologist and Intensivist, Hamilton
- Dr Faraz Pathan – Cardiologist, Sydney
- Dr Emma Bowcock, Intensivist, Sydney
This event is organised by Intensive Care Education & Training (ICET) Nepean Intensive Care. Please contact ICET Event Secretary for details.
Please click here for registration.